Terms & Conditions
- The New Forest School Sports team are FA qualified, First Aid Trained & enhanced DBS checked.
- Please ensure that each child is personally checked in and out with the New Forest School Sports staff unless prior written permission has been received by New Forest School Sports from the parent/guardian.
- The New Forest School Sports reserves the right to exclude any child whose behaviour we deem inappropriate.
- Occasionally the New Forest School Sports may take group photographs for promotional purposes only, please highlight when booking your child onto any of our courses, or via email, that you do not wish your child to be included in any such marketing material.
- The details provided on booking forms will be held on file for the New Forest School Sports administration purposes only.
- You agree that by placing your child/children on any of our courses that you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Parent warrants that the information provided on the booking is accurate and up to date in all respects at the point of booking. Any changes will be sent by the Parent and/or Carer to the New Forest School Sports immediately.
- It is the Parent and/or Carer’s responsibility to inform New Forest School Sports of any special medical conditions at the point of booking or via email. This includes behavioural disorders.
Limitations of Liability
- Neither New Forest School Sports, any of our Coaching team, or any employee accepts responsibility in respect of loss, damage or expense incurred by a Participant, Parent and/or Carer arising directly or indirectly or in any way connected with the attendance of the Participant, Parent and/or Carer on our Courses.
- The Parent and/or Carer agrees that any claim made against the New Forest School Sports will be made in writing within 30 days of the incident taking place and failure to report in writing within this time negates any such claim.
- The maximum aggregate liability for the New Forest School Sports to the Participant, Parent and/or Carer will not exceed the course Fees.